Club Blue is an active network of emerging leaders, ages 21-40, that supports the mission of the Boys & Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic through volunteerism, networking and advocacy, making a difference in the lives of youth in our community.
It is our vision to build a thriving, diverse, and engaged network that is committed to long-term investment in inspiring and enabling all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
What We Do:
- Connect with each other in a welcoming environment where young professionals can network, socialize, and gain leadership experience through sharing and realizing ideas around supporting BGCPP.
- Support BGCPP through personal financial investment, volunteerism, and fundraising.
- Serve as BGCPP ambassadors, making connections throughout personal networks, and increasing awareness of our mission and impact.
Benefits of Club Blue:
- Be a part of making a difference in the lives of Paterson and Passaic youth and empowering them on their paths toward Great Futures.
- Attend social, networking, and volunteer events developed by you, for you.
- Build connects with nonprofit, corporate and community leaders, as well as BGCPP board members, through engagement in our events and volunteer opportunities, such as VoluntHEROES, Rise and Shine for Great Futures, Gala, Stuff the Bus, Fall Golf Classic, and our Holiday Drive and Showcase.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the nonprofit community and volunteer leadership.
Are you a young professional interested in becoming a member? We’d love to hear from you! To learn more or join Club Blue, please contact Jane He, Chief Development Officer, at 973-279-3055, ex 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.