Make a Gift of Impact
The children of Paterson and Passaic are the same as children throughout New Jersey – smart, talented, ambitious and playful. The young children are learning to read, write and socialize with their peers, the tweens are navigating the challenges of middle school and the teens are contemplating their future.
What they need is opportunity. Your investment can make the difference. Please consider a gift today.
Make a gift by check: Please make checks payable to The Boys & Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic and mail or deliver to: 264 21st Avenue, Paterson, NJ 07501
All donations will be acknowledged via letter and tax receipt. Thank you for your support of Club Kids and their Great Futures.
Thank you for considering a recurring, monthly gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic.
Benefits of Monthly Giving:
- Your investment will support Club Kids on their path toward Great Futures every step of the way, throughout the entire year.
- Provides ongoing, consistent support that helps us plan ahead in providing quality, sustainable programming for youth.
- Allows you to spread your support over the year and increase your impact.
- You will receive invitations to tour our Clubhouses, special volunteer opportunities and premier events.
- You will receive an annual statement/tax receipt and report on the impact of your giving.
- It’s easy! Cancel of change the amount of your gift at any time by logging into your secure account.
Learn more and Set Up Monthly Giving.
Other Ways to Give
We welcome grants from your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF), gifts of stock and IRA charitable rollovers, as well as Planned Gifts.
Please consult your financial planning professional and notify us of your intention by contacting Jane He, Chief Development Officer at email@example.com or 973-279-3055, ext. 250.
For your reference the Boys & Girls Club of Paterson and Passaic’s Federal Tax ID: 22-1726665
Attend or Host an Event
Our Club hosts a variety of events over the course of the year with the goal of helping to build better futures for our community youth.
Visit our events calendar to learn more
We welcome YOUR ideas on hosting an event in your home or other venue to introduce your circle of friends to our Club and mission. Please contact Jane He, Chief Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-279-3055, ext. 250 to discuss. We’d love to hear from you!